[DejaGnu] I bought a new webcam! Come watch me show off on it - IT'S FR

From: Kelly
Subject: [DejaGnu] I bought a new webcam! Come watch me show off on it - IT'S FREE!
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 00:09:53 -0800

Hey, this is Kelly. I am a 19 year old bisexual freshman at Florida State. Me and my roommates love showing off on our webcams. If you want to see us on our webcams LIVE AND FREE, check out my webpage.

Click Here: Kelly's Webcam Page - Pictures, Live Feeds - NO CHARGE

Remember, it is 100% free. No catches. Just sign up and enjoy your FREE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP
! Once