[DejaGnu] Example of running standalone tests?

From: Eric Prestemon
Subject: [DejaGnu] Example of running standalone tests?
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:04:07 -0800 (PST)

I want to run a bunch of standalone tests (sh/perl/C, at least) on a
series of remote machines.  I don't have the autoconf/automake setup
though I could if it was required.

Is there an example somewhere of DejaGnu used in this way?  I don't need
any of the interactive properties of expect. I just want to copy scripts
to a host, run them, and process their output.

Does anyone use DejaGNU like this? The docs don't describe how to do this,
as far as I can tell.

Thanks for any help,
-Eric