[DejaGnu] Clarification in the Usage of DejaGNU

From: Subramani Rajendiran
Subject: [DejaGnu] Clarification in the Usage of DejaGNU
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 21:09:14 +0530

Hi,
   We are planning to use DejaGNU Testing Framework for our project.The project is to develop various components ( like 802.11a MAC,Bridge,USB,ect.) for a wireless LAN box.
 Language : C++
 Host        : SUN
 Target      : Nucleus

1) Whether the Testing framework could be used in all the phases,i.e. Unit,Integration and System Testing?
2) Whether the Testing frmawork supports Nucleus-RTOS as the target?

regds

Subramani Rajendiran