Re: [DejaGnu] add dejagnu mips-sim-idt32 baseboard.

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [DejaGnu] add dejagnu mips-sim-idt32 baseboard.
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 09:13:05 -0700

On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 10:29:15AM -0800, address@hidden wrote:

> Also FYI, there was a change a few months ago (from Eric Christopher) to
> add a mips-sim-idt64 baseboard, as well.  I dunno if you were notified
> about it, but it doesn't appear in your current cvsweb so i thought
> i'd mention it.

  Hum, I don't think I got that one. I usually do a diff against RedHat's
CVS tree occaionally.

> [ MAINTAINERS says to post dejagnu patches here... but doesn't say who
>   approves them!  8-]

  Me. :-)

> Once this is approved, i'll "Notify http://dejagnu.sourceforge.net/ of
> generic changes." as suggested in the top-level MAINTAINERS file.

  That's out of date. The CVS repository for DejaGnu is at the FSF on
their sourceforge setup. (savannah) Hopefully that's the one you used.
Anyway, for baseboards, I always approve those patches.

        - rob -