RFC - "# of common passes"

From: bemis
Subject: RFC - "# of common passes"
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 15:04:07 -0400

Greetings,
  I would like to see if anyone would be interested an option that makes
sense of unsupported tests.  I am suggesting to have the capability to
have "# of common passes" and "#of machine specific passes".  Tests can
be unsupported for a few reasons.  For testing purposes it would be nice
to know how one machine compares to another with tests that are done on
both machines.  Something like " common" tests that are not machine
specific.  This could be done after the tests are performed, or a switch
could be placed in runtest.exp to enable this feature.
Any comments on this matter would be much appreciated.
Matt Bemis