Re: DejaGnu-tutorial

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: DejaGnu-tutorial
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 17:57:07 -0600

  Sorry for the late response. I was camping deep in the woods for the past
two weeks, and also found out when I came out that my server had been dead for
10 days... :-(

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 11:13:45AM -0400, Ben Elliston wrote:

> Would it make sense to fold this into the user manual so that there is
> one definitive place to find Dejagnu documentation?

  The existing manual is more of a Reference Manual, with a bit of a user
manual throw in. Ultimately I'd like to have a seperate user manual with
a tutorial, and a reference manual. Since there is only the one manual right
now, the tutorial can be added to the existing manual.

  Although I use Emac's SGML mode, others have told me they've had good sucess
editing DocBook files like the DejaGnu manual in Abiword, which has a DocBook
importer and exporter. I haven't tried it yet though.

        - rob -