Re: Problem with Makefile.am and gdb distributions

From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain
Subject: Re: Problem with Makefile.am and gdb distributions
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:33:21 -0600

> Sure, go for it. I hadn't noticed this problem, as I'm not an active
> GDB'er anymore. But this seems like a simple patch anyway.

All right!

My first attempt did not work.  It was just:

  distclean-local:
        cd example   ; $(MAKE) distclean
        cd testsuite ; $(MAKE) distclean

But the rule for distclean in example/calc/Makefile.in does not
delete config.status.

So I need to get my arms around all the autoconf/automake stuff.
I'll come back in a few days with a proposal.

Michael C