hello dejagnu

From: Venkanna Belde
Subject: hello dejagnu
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:44:30 +0700

Hi I am new to gnu specifically.I need some information regarding gnu DejaGnu
which is a testing tool which is taking help from Expect,TCL.I need small
information regrading DejaGnu installation.I saw RPMS on the net for
DejaGnu.Can I use that RPMS for installations I think inorder to install
DejaGnu I need to install Expect as wel as TCL.All that kit is available on
the net as a rpm set.Where can I get DejaGnu tutorial for beginners.I need
small examples to illustrate that tool effectively.I installed DejaGnu and
Expect on my i686-Linux7.2.4-10.Available RPMS are i386 type.I will send that
link
ftp://ftp.rpmfind.net/linux/redhat/7.2/en/os/i386/RedHat/RPMS
Tell me the best way to use that software.I would like to see some small test
cases for small programmes.
Any sort of reply is welcome.
Inadvance thanking you.