Astrology, Romance, Recipes, E-Cards, Games & More - Check it out Today!

From: catheyc
Subject: Astrology, Romance, Recipes, E-Cards, Games & More - Check it out Today!
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 13:11:24 -0600

SuperEWomen ( www.superewomen.com ) is a small but dedicated site to women. As busy SuperWomen it's nice to be able to get our horoscopes, e-cards, dating service, advice from Dr. Ruth, etc., all in one place. We also feature classifieds, message boards and how to have a really romantic bedroom - along with some yummy recipes! So even though you've had a super-e-busy day...this will hopefully be a place to come for five minutes of "quiet time"! Enjoy and be sure to give us some feedback so that we can make it even better for YOU! All registered visitors will receive a free e-book of bartending recipes or kitchen recipes!! Just sign the guestbook and please refer a friend! Have a super e-day! Liz Bennett www.superewomen.com If the above link does not open: Copy and paste below address to your browser: http://www.superewomen.com