Re: PATCH: Fix "proc find" in dejagnu

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix "proc find" in dejagnu
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 09:26:02 -0600

On Sat, May 24, 2003 at 03:55:17PM +0200, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

> In any case, if those fixes HJ submitted (and possibly other that you
> mad in the meantime as well) are critical, perhaps you could roll a new
> release of DejaGnu?

  I guess I can give it a shot, considering GCC 3.3 just came out. It might
also be a good idea for somebody on the GCC team to check fixes into DejaGnu's
CVS tree on subversions in the future, eliminating my "time lag" to merge and
test. Anyone with an account on subversions should be able to write to
DejaGnu's repository.

  The only thing worth waiting for before another release is Chris's changes
to the XML output format to handle GCC multilib testing better. I still need
a patch... :-)

        - rob -