Re: 'make check' failure in gcc-3.3 in x86->x86 cross build. How to deb

From: Dan Kegel
Subject: Re: 'make check' failure in gcc-3.3 in x86->x86 cross build. How to debug dejagnu usage problems?
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 10:10:54 -0700

Rob Savoye wrote:
.... The one I'm referring to is the one
written by Don Libes, and is part of Tcl. I though I had a link to his
doc on the debugger. If not, I can dig around for it.

Aha.  It's in your doc, but in the section "The files DejaGnu reads",
http://www.cslab.vt.edu/manuals/dejagnu-1.3/html_node/dejagnu_26.html

It wouldn't be too hard to put together a doc patch that
pulled this stuff together into a slightly more accessible form.  Hmm,
maybe I'll try, once I've gotten some use out of the debugger.
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel
http://www.kegel.com