Re: Master sources?

From: Dan Kegel
Subject: Re: Master sources?
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 17:42:17 -0700

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
Who uses the repository at sources.redhat.com, and why?

Everyone who tests combined trees from sources.

Oh, so that's the tree used by the gcc developers?
http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ does seem to have gcc, glibc, and
dejagnu.

I am in the process of writing a script to build gcc/glibc toolchains
from source and run their regression tests.
Originally I had thought I could use the most recent release of dejagnu,
but recent messages on this list convinced me I'd at least need to
include a few patches.  Now I'm not sure which cvs repository to pull
patches from.

Which cvs repository is authoritative for gcc / glibc / dejagnu?
And which cvs repository should I pull them from if I want to test them
together?
I would have thought the answers to those two questions would be the same,
but perhaps they aren't?

Thanks,
Dan