RE: new DejaGnu team member

From: Dan Kegel
Subject: RE: new DejaGnu team member
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:46:39 -0700

Nah, you just have to embed a TCL interpreter in Python
to handle the TCL embedded in the testcases :-)

Sorry if it wasn't funny.  I quite understand keeping
things in TCL.

While we're on the subject of Dejagnu improvements,
anyone interested in souping it up to be able to take
advantage of multiple identical target systems so
the tests can be run in parallel?  Or is that not a
big enough win to be interesting?
- Dan