Re: new DejaGnu team member

From: Dan Kegel
Subject: Re: new DejaGnu team member
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:31:32 -0700

James Dein wrote:
I think it's worth my pointing out these things:
- If anything, my changes should _beautify_ the Tcl!!! :-) In all seriousness, I will try to merge some duplicate code and update comments, and even fix typos!
- Everything I submit will be tested first
- Everything I submit should be scrutinized and sent back if there are issues, even stylistic ones.

OK.  I build and run dejagnu-1.4.3 from scratch regularly.
If you post patches to that, I can verify they don't break
in my environment.
- Dan