source cleansing (step 1)

From: Ben Elliston
Subject: source cleansing (step 1)
Date: 07 Aug 2003 13:49:22 +1000

I have just committed a pervasive clean-up patch to the source tree
that removes all trailing semicolons like so:

        return 0;

Of course, script lines do not require terminating semicolons in Tcl
and keeping them there is both untidy and encourages less experienced
Tcl programmers to continue this practice in the DejaGnu sources.

The change was mechanised with a sed script and I scanned the diffs
for correctness.  The change is surrounded by a pair of tags in CVS
for good measure.

Ben