Installing Expect and DejaGnu on Mac OSX?

From: PacificASC
Subject: Installing Expect and DejaGnu on Mac OSX?
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:04:21 EST

I have a Power Mac G4 running OS 10.2.8 and installed the ADC tools.
TCL is already installed, but I need Expect and DejaGnu.   Does anyone
have experience installing these open source products on OSX?

I've downloaded the source for these products, but Expect says
to install in the same directory as there the TCL source is.
I can only find the TCL executable in /usr/bin/tchsh
so I'm wondering if I have to install a separate TCL to get Expect
to work, or if there is an Expect binary for OSX already available
from somewhere?

--
address@hidden