New Planners Package (1990 to 2000 to 2008) from GeoLytics

From: info
Subject: New Planners Package (1990 to 2000 to 2008) from GeoLytics
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 03:04:22 GMT

The brand-new Planners Package is the answer for researchers
who need to compare the demographics of what has been and what
is, to what will be.  Historically this sort of forecasting and
planning has been hindered by the problem of changing geographic
boundaries over time.  With the Planners Package, GeoLytics has
resolved this issue - all of the data is converted to the 2000
boundaries.  That means that you can see the 1990, 2000, 2003
and 2008 data all in the exact same boundary definitions - the
same tract id's, the same zip codes.

The package includes 3 products:
-    1990 Long Form in 2000 Boundaries
-    2000 Long Form
-    2003 Estimates & 2008 Projections (and Consumer Expenditures)

We have taken the entire 1990 Long Form and converted all of the
variables to the 2000 geographies.  That means that you can analyze
1990 data and easily compare it to the exact same area's data for 2000.
Thus, when you pair it with the 2000 Long Form you can easily
evaluate the demographic changes for any area, even down to the
Block Group, Tract and Zip code.  We also include the estimates
for 2003 and 2008 that conform to these same geographic boundaries.
Thus you can look back at what has occurred, what is currently
happening, and project out to what is likely to happen.  This allows
for apples-to-apples comparison of changes from 1990 to 2000 to
2003 and 2008.

All 3 of these products come with built-in mapping capabilities.
With a few quick keystrokes you can generate full blown maps or
tables.  You can extract data as dbf, ASCII, shape or mid/mif files
and use them as input files for other programs e.g. statistical
(SAS, SPSS), database (Access, Oracle), spreadsheet (Excel, 1-2-3),
and mapping (Arc View, MapInfo).

For a complete description of our normalizing procedures please
check the Planners Package listing on our website (www.census-data.net)
under the Products section.

The price for these 3 products if purchased separately would be
$2,235, but as a bundled package it is only $1,750.  That's like
getting the Estimates for free.  All of our products are also
available for Network usage - call for pricing.

To order or for questions about any of these products,
- Call us at 1-800-577-6717
- Send us an email at address@hidden
- To order on-line (with a credit card) go to
http://www.census-data.net

If you do not wish to receive further emails, please
go to http://www.census-data.net, click on "Remove me from
the mailing list" link below the large central icon. Enter
your email address in the box provided and press the
"Submit" button. Your email address will be immediately
removed from our lists.