Re: [patch] Add support for Ada (GNAT)

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [patch] Add support for Ada (GNAT)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 10:49:48 -0600

On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 02:41:56PM -0700, Joel Brobecker wrote:

> > My name is Joel Brobecker, and I am currently trying to add support
> > for testing GDB against Ada programs. For this, I'd like to add support
> > in dejagnu for building Ada applications. Here are a couple of patches
> > that I am suggesting for inclusion.

  Sorry this took so long. Moving my office/house was a pain in the @#!$%^&*.
I just checked this into CVS. It doesn't break anything else, but I can't
really test it unless I install ADA, so I'll take your word for it. The
changes were all pretty clear.

> > There is also an administrative detail that may need to be sorted out:
> > I don't know if the company I work for has an assignment filed that
> > covers dejagnu. I work for AdaCore (aka Ada Core Technologies, or ACT).

  Since you're working on GNAT, this is probably OK. I'd appreciate it if
ou'd check with your company to make sure your FSF assignement also applies to
DejaGnu as well as GCC/GDB. This will need to be taken care of before the next
release, so please let me know what's up.

        - rob -