bug in remote.exp

From: Jitendra Pawar
Subject: bug in remote.exp
Date: 30 Sep 2004 11:41:19 +0530

Hello,

I am using dejagnu 1.4.4 for executing gdb testsuite.

while executing gdb testsuite I found that in file remote.exp  there is
a one line change is needed.
In function standard_spawn there is a statement

set rsh_useropts "-l $username"

I got an error: 'can't read "username": no such variable' at this
statement. so I added following line before this statement to remove
this error.

        set username [board_info $dest username]

I am attaching modified remote.exp here.

can you please add this change in next release of dejagnu?

regards
-Jitendra