Re: remote problems using ssh

From: Daniel Jacobowitz
Subject: Re: remote problems using ssh
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:45:57 -0500

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 12:33:50PM -0500, Doug Reiland wrote:
> Dan,
>
> Thanks for the quick reply. I forget the answer the target question.
>
> I was working thru an example. Basically, I created a ~/my_dejagnu file
> with the following
>
> set target unix
>
> Then I do:
> export DEJAGNU=~/my_dejagnu
> runtest --target_board my_board_sshscp remote_echo.exp
>
> I have since just made the changes that where in my_board_sshscp to
> ~/boards/standard.exp and just run runtest remote_echo.exp

Try killing the "set target" line and adding load_generic_config unix
at the top of your board file.  set_board_info only works the first
time it is called for a given board and a given variable; that may be
related.

Or try experimenting with --strace to figure out how you are getting to
telnet.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz