Re: Oops, proper OpenBSD warning pruning

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: Oops, proper OpenBSD warning pruning
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:10:08 -0600

Mark Kettenis wrote:

Did you really?  Anyway, I discovered a few more cases.  I'm pretty
sure noew that I've got them all covered with this patch.  It'd be
great if you could apply this one too ;-).

Done. I know what you mean. Finding all the cases to filter is a bit trial and error. Course now that I checked it in, you'll probably find another obscure case. :-)

        - rob -