Re: newlib_include_flags/newlib_link_flags [libgloss,etc. too]

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: newlib_include_flags/newlib_link_flags [libgloss,etc. too]
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:37:37 -0600

Doug Evans wrote:
Suppose one has a full source tree layout that is not the usual
Cygnus layout (where everybody is a sibling).

I'm not entirely sure how useful this would be as most folks I talk to use the version of DejaGnu in their path, not in their source tree. It's really only GCC/GDB/Binutils/Newlib developers that use this feature. That said, I do think it's possible to make it work Cygnus style or separate source package style as well. My initial guess is this should probably be set in the site.exp file generated by configure/make for each package. That process should be able to determine which source tree style is being used and then do the right thing...

        - rob -