Dejagnu package in cygwin

From: Deepak Jadhav
Subject: Dejagnu package in cygwin
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:03:25 +0530

Hello sir , I will like to know about the package updation.As from the
cygwin site FAQ's we can get that the packages within the cygwin should be
updated by the maintainer.Hence for I am not getting the thing that the
package of dejagnu is still 1.4.2.x in cygwin infact it should be
1.4.4.Again regarding remote communication as the present package of dejagnu
is not working and showing an error with rsh.exe i want to test it out with
the updated version within cygwin.
So please resolve the matter.