Remote testing

From: Rui Machado
Subject: Remote testing
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 17:47:46 +0200

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup remote testing but there some points that maybe I'm not understanding.
I've tried to follow Dan Kegel's tutorial and until the local testing everything goes fine.

I want to do the compilation in the remote system. Is this possible? How?
It seems that it is compiling the simple example on my system and then tries to run the test on the remote. Since are different
systems, it doesn't work. But maybe I'm missing something, misunderstanding the output (using --debug -v -v -v) and of course, because I'm new to all this.

I don't know if I made myself clear... hope so!

thx in advance,

--rui--