Remote testing

From: Rui Machado
Subject: Remote testing
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 18:10:35 +0200

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup remote testing. I followed Dan Kegel's tutorial and everything seemed fine until the local testing.
After that maybe I'm not understanding.

I want to compile (simple.c) in the remote machine. Is this possible? How?  I'm using
runtest --target_board=myboard_sshscp simple.exp
It looks like the program is being compiled in the local machine and then being executed remotely. Since the machines
are different, it doens't work. Maybe I'm wrong and not understanding all this. I used --debug -v -v -v but I can't interpret everything in the output.

Can someone give me an insight in all this?

thx in advance,

--rui--

ps- I tried to send an email before and not sure if it arrived (I didn't receive). Sorry for those who received 2 mails!