Re: Why not add tests order control to Dejagnu, I find a way.

From: wenbo.yang
Subject: Re: Why not add tests order control to Dejagnu, I find a way.
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 12:23:57 +0800

> One thing we could easily change is to move the existing sorting
> operation into proc find.  Then you could override proc find in your
> site.exp to return the *.exp files in any order you like.
>
> Does this seem reasonable?
>
> Ben

Yes. I am sorry I don't know I can override proc in my site.exp. I did not find
it in documentation. I will try. Thank you very much.

But why not support it in DejaGnu? It could not do any harm to it. If you do
not like loading another file, just name a variable in site.exp. If the
variable is defined, then do these .exps first. Override proc find needs a lot
of investigate on DejaGnu, and there is no manual telling how to. Not everyone
wants to extend a tool by themself while using.

Wenbo