Re: Why not add tests order control to Dejagnu, I find a way.

From: wenbo.yang
Subject: Re: Why not add tests order control to Dejagnu, I find a way.
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:09:14 +0800

> One thing we could easily change is to move the existing sorting
> operation into proc find.  Then you could override proc find in your
> site.exp to return the *.exp files in any order you like.
>
> Does this seem reasonable?
>
> Ben

I am sorry Ben. Could you please tell me how to override proc find in my
site.exp? I tried rewrite it in my site.exp file in test directory. But nothing
happened. Should I add load_lib $srcdir/site.exp in runtest.exp?

And another question: there is "lsort [find ${dir} *.exp]" in runtest.exp, so
did your word "move the existing sorting operation into proc find" means that I
have to delete the lsort process?

I think that causes too much changes on DejaGnu Testing Framework. It is likely
to lose some features I have been familiar with. I want to add something to it
but not change.

Wenbo