dejagnu vs system wait()

From: Martin Pokorny
Subject: dejagnu vs system wait()
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 22:30:00 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I'm using Dejagnu v 1.4.4 (under Ubuntu Linux "edgy eft"), and I've uncovered a
small problem that doesn't exist with older versions of Dejagnu. Some of my test
code needs to spawn processes from C, and I therefore use libc's "wait"
function. The problem is that both dejagnu.h and sys/wait.h declare "wait"
functions, which are incompatible. I see from Dejagnu's changelog that this was
an intentional change, but now I'm wondering what I can do to remedy the
situation. Anyone have any advice for me? Thanks.

--
Martin