now using git for version control

From: Ben Elliston
Subject: now using git for version control
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 09:26:14 +1100

For some time, the GNU Savannah system has allowed projects to use git
for version control.  Last week, I imported all of DejaGnu's CVS
history into git and that is where we are now doing development.  It
is wonderful to be CVS-free!

I have checked a ChangeLog entry into the CVS tree to advise people
that there will be no further changes to that tree.  In the next few
days, we will be switching off the CVS access.  If you are tracking
the DejaGnu development sources, please check out the tree using git.
There are revised directions on the DejaGnu home page at:

    http://www.gnu.org/software/dejagnu/#TOCdownloading

Thanks,
Ben