Re: Assistance Request

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: Re: Assistance Request
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:16:05 -0600

Thanks.  That sped things up enormously and gets us to this
critical line of debug output:

spawning command powerpc-rtems4.9-run /home/joel/work-gnat/svn/b-gcc2-powerpc/gcc/testsuite/gcc/20010106-1.x0

Clearly, this isn't running my wrapper script. :(

I looked in basic-sim.exp and it allows you to override SIM on the
command line.  So I did this to my command which seems to work:

make check-gcc RUNTESTFLAGS="\
SIM=psim-4.9 \
RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH=/home/joel/work-gnat/423/bsp-install/powerpc-rtems4.9/psim \
--target=powerpc-rtems4.9 \
--target_board=rtems-powerpc-sim --all \
"

Since the execute.exp=2001* fragment you suggested ended with this:

               === gcc Summary ===

# of expected passes            626

Is there a way to make it just invoke a wrapper script for the simulator
without me overriding it on the command line?

--joel