RE: Assistance Request

From: Dave Korn
Subject: RE: Assistance Request
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 19:01:01 -0000

On 12 February 2008 17:16, Joel Sherrill wrote:

> Thanks.  That sped things up enormously and gets us to this
> critical line of debug output:
>
> spawning command  powerpc-rtems4.9-run
> /home/joel/work-gnat/svn/b-gcc2-powerpc/gcc/testsuite/gcc/20010106-1.x0
>
> Clearly, this isn't running my wrapper script. :(
>
> I looked in basic-sim.exp and it allows you to override SIM on the
> command line.  So I did this to my command which seems to work:
>
> make check-gcc RUNTESTFLAGS="\
> SIM=psim-4.9 \

RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH=/home/joel/work-gnat/423/bsp-install/powerpc-rtems4.9/psim
> \
> --target=powerpc-rtems4.9 \
> --target_board=rtems-powerpc-sim --all \
> "

> Is there a way to make it just invoke a wrapper script for the simulator
> without me overriding it on the command line?

  Well, I have my "set_board_info sim" line before loading the generic files,
so perhaps there's an ordering problem here.  What WFM is this ordering:

set_board_info sim "..."

set_board_info isremote 0

set_board_info target_install {...}

load_generic_config "..."