overriding board config files

From: Henderson, Stuart
Subject: overriding board config files
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 16:11:06 +0100

Hi,

I notice that switches added through the dg-options test directive are appended
to the command line before (most things, but specifically) board_info ldflags
or board_info cflags.  Is this intentional?  As being allowed to use dg-options
to override board_info seems like something people might want to do.
For example, when we run the GCC testsuite for bfin-uclinux (FLAT binary
format), we set the stack size at link-time using the board_info ldflags, but
we can't then set an individual test to have a larger stack using dg-options.

Thanks,
Stu