remote timeout

From: Henderson, Stuart
Subject: remote timeout
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 11:59:33 +0100

I'm currently attempting to alter the remote execution timeout value for some
gcc/libstdc++ tests and failing miserably.  I've found various threads going
back 10 years asking the same question, but none of them ever seem to result in
a conclusion or code change to fix this.

Is there still no way to alter the remote timeout value (300) set in
remote.exp?  or am I missing something obvious in the latest release?

Thanks,
Stu