Re: using dejagnu on gcc.c-torture

From: Steve Ellcey
Subject: Re: using dejagnu on gcc.c-torture
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 08:59:53 -0700

On Thu, 2013-06-13 at 08:23 +0000, Hoang, Tuyen Quang wrote:

> I’m having a trivial question that I could not find the answer
> anywhere. I’m using cygwin and trying to run gcc.c-torture testsuite.
> The testsuite is downloaded as part of the gcc-4.8.1 source
> (at /cygdrive/c/Temp/gcc-4.8.1/)

Are you trying to build GCC and then test what you just built or are you
trying to test a compiler that was built somewhere else?  If you are
building and testing GCC 4.8.1, then see Ben's email.  If you are
testing a compiler without building it (or building it somewhere else)
then you might want to look at the test_installed script in the contrib
directory of the GCC package.  You might also want to ask your question
on  the gcc-help mailing list, there are probably more GCC testing
experts there.

Steve Ellcey
address@hidden