Re: Only ~50 error messages get processed

From: Jack Howarth
Subject: Re: Only ~50 error messages get processed
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 12:07:41 -0400

    The proposed test case seems to only show the manifestation of the
bug and not the actual cause. When the dejagnu 1.5.1 release is
installed, the test case fails just as it does with dejagnu 1.5.2.  As
painful as it will be, I suspect we need to walk through the svn
commits between dejagnu 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 to find the specific change
that bloated the string being handled by this buffer in remote.exp.
            Jack