[Patch] Fix output pattern checking issue

From: Yvan Roux
Subject: [Patch] Fix output pattern checking issue
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 22:20:57 +0100

Hi,

there is an issue when remote testing testcases which check an output
pattern with an explicit '\n' at the end.  rsh_exec explicitly removes
it to behave as 'exec', I don't know if something changed in 'exec'
behavior since these lines were checked in in 2001 or if it still
removes a '\n' in some configs, but there is a mismatch between
native, where these kind of tests are ok, and remote, where they fail.

I've tested the attached patch with GCC testsuite, and a bunch of
false output pattern failures now pass (167 sanitizer related tests in
GCC, 139 in G++ and 120 tests in fortran).

Cheers,
Yvan

2016-03-04  Yvan Roux  <address@hidden>

        * lib/rsh.exp (rsh_exec):  Don't modify command output.