Re: Separating stdout and stderr

From: Christophe Lyon
Subject: Re: Separating stdout and stderr
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 10:15:46 +0200

On 29 March 2016 at 22:20, Ben Elliston <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 10:09:20PM +0200, Christophe Lyon wrote:
>
>> However, a manual of the gcc testsuite indicates that we don't use
>> standard_wait.
>
> I think you're wrong. :-)
>
> $ make RUNTESTFLAGS="-v -v -v ubsan.exp" check-gcc  | grep -c 'calling
> standard_wait'
> 771

Well, I re-ran it, and I still have no evidence of using standard_wait.
Are you running native validations?

I remind you that we are using a cross-testing configuration, so we might be
using a different code path than the one you are looking at.

As I said earlier, I'm looking at local_exec in remote.exp and it does contain
a code fragment similar to the one you've just patched. Does it need the same
change?