Re: [RFA] fix remote testing I/O conflicts

From: Ben Elliston
Subject: Re: [RFA] fix remote testing I/O conflicts
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 18:16:53 +1000

Hi Yvan,

>         * config/unix.exp (unix_load): Delegate remote directory handling to
>         remote_download.
>         * lib/remote.exp (remnote_download): Create a remote directory (in a
>         new global remotedir) if needed and handle it.
>         (remote_exec): Execute program inside remotedir when it exists.
>         (remote_close): Remove remotedir when it exists.
>         (standard_load): Delegate remote directory handling to
>         remote_download.

remotedir shouldn't be a global variabl. It needs to be a proper board
setting -- please, no more globals! :-)

Can you please fix the patch to do this?  Also, you need to make sure
the documentation is updated with the new board setting so that people
don't need to read the DejaGnu code to discover it.

Thanks,
Ben