How to set "isremote" ?

From: Christophe Lyon
Subject: How to set "isremote" ?
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 18:22:33 +0200

Hi,

I've been debugging a problem where we clear "isremote" with:
unset_board_info isremote
set_board_info isremote 0
but this isn't taken into account correctly by is_remote (in
framework.exp), when we use target variants, because is_remote removes
the target variant specifications.

For instance, if we use --target-board=qemu, everything works well,
but if we use --target-board=qemu/-mcpu=XXX, then:
unset_board_info isremote
set_board_info isremote 0
clear the "isremote" flag for board=="qemu/-mcpu=XXX", but subsequent
calls to is_remote actually check the isremote flagfor board=="qemu"
(after removing the part after the "/")

Is that a bug in is_remote, or is there a clean way of setting "isremote"?

Thanks,

Christophe