Re: dejagnu version update?

From: Siddhesh Poyarekar
Subject: Re: dejagnu version update?
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 09:00:58 +0530

On 17/05/20 05:15, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
>  Siddhesh, would you care to tell us how much effort it would be to set up
> fresh patchwork?  The patch traffic is surely much lower with DejaGnu than
> it is with glibc, and there would be no data to migrate (but we might want
> to feed a couple of months' back worth of mailing list traffic).

Not much on my end, I only need to create a project on sourceware.
Dejagnu admins will have to add the patchwork email address to their
mailing list from the back end and then you'd have to point me or Carlos
to the email archive to seed the project.

That and nominate a maintainer or two for the project on patchwork to
carry out regular tasks.

Siddhesh