patches done

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: patches done
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 10:05:15 -0600

  I finished all the patches Jacob added to our savannah patch tracker.
I did validate the ones that effected target configuration with my
minimal cross testing setup, but would appreciate somebody with a more
complex environment could give current 'master' a sanity check.

  I don't think any of the bugs on debbugs.gnu.org are that important,
but I'll see if any should be addressed.

        - rob -