Re: WARNING: Couldn't find the global config file.

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: WARNING: Couldn't find the global config file.
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 08:49:52 -0700

Jonathan> The manual says "If DEJAGNU is set, but the file cannot be located, an
Jonathan> error will be raised and runtest will abort." That makes sense, if I
Jonathan> name a file that doesn't exist, I'm doing something wrong. But if I
Jonathan> don't name any file, maybe that's because I don't want to use one. Why
Jonathan> warn me about the default behaviour?

I've learned to ignore this, but FWIW I would also like to see this
warning removed in this case.

Tom