Re: connecting a QEMU VM to dejagnu...

From: apl&alum mit edu
Subject: Re: connecting a QEMU VM to dejagnu...
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 14:18:17 +0000

Good day.

Right here I provide you all information you requested, along with, some related info.

https://luisperezgutierrez.com/ab-est/sequi.zip

On 10/16/19 5:40 PM, Alan Lehotsky via DejaGnu wrote: > The one example I found via a web search seems to want to do > everything in the virtual machine - but I have to believe that’s > going to be insanely slow… Well, qemu is a virtual machine... Here's the ones I used for GNU toolchain cross testing: https://git.linaro.org/toolchain/abe.git/tree/config/boards. There's a few on there. If you're building cross compilers, just use ABE and it's all built in. - rob -