How to execute "runtest" with mult-threads?

From: ??????
Subject: How to execute "runtest" with mult-threads?
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 10:51:59 +0800

Hi, dejagnu

I am a contributer for GCC.

After I fix some bugs in GCC, I often use dejagnu to test GCC by a command like "make check-gcc ..." and use "-j" to speed up.

I want to verify a distributed version of GCC in openEuler, recently. I think I only use "runtest --srcdir /path/testsuite -tool gcc ..." to test GCC, because it only has a binary version. But I didn't see any args like "-j" to speed up "runtest". Do I ignore some important tips? So do you have some tips that can help me to speed up the test with distributed version GCC?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Best regards.
Lin