GNU Tools Cauldron 2023

From: Richard Earnshaw (lists)
Subject: GNU Tools Cauldron 2023
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 16:09:48 +0100

We are pleased to invite you all to the next GNU Tools Cauldron,
taking place in Cambridge, UK, on September 22-24, 2023.

As for the previous instances, we have setup a wiki page for
details:

https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2023

Like last year, we are having to charge for attendance.  We are still
working out what we will need to charge, but it will be no more than £250.

Attendance will remain free for community volunteers and others who do
not have a commercial backer and we will be providing a small number of
travel bursaries for students to attend.

For all details of how to register, and how to submit a proposal for a
track session, please see the wiki page.

The Cauldron is organized by a group of volunteers. We are keen to add
some more people so others can stand down. If you'd like to be part of
that organizing committee, please email the same address.

This announcement is being sent to the main mailing list of the
following groups: GCC, GDB, binutils, CGEN, DejaGnu, newlib and glibc.

Please feel free to share with other groups as appropriate.

Richard (on behalf of the GNU Tools Cauldron organizing committee).