demo-schools-discuss

[DS-discuss]am off

From: Suraj Kumar
Subject: [DS-discuss]am off
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 18:55:11 +0530

hi all,

I will  be out of town  for a month or  so. I'm very sorry  that, if a
summer  camp is  to take  place, I  may not  be able  to take  part in
it. work demands my being out of station...

I will however lurk  on this list and keep spamming you  all. :) and I
will definitely have the facilities to see the creative stuff going on
here.. (or probably over our CVS) :)

best...

  -Suraj
--
| The crow overpowers the owl during daytime, in spite             |