dev-serveez

[dev-serveez] underwater unused

From: Tibbie Hilton
Subject: [dev-serveez] underwater unused
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 10:17:32 +0700

Did a Greg Louganis on the table in my office.
And my headache was gone because of the local.
Once people can see complete work out of the project team, they have some assurance the team will actually deliver something and can watch for more deliverables.
I have blue stitches on the back of my head.
I will update this post during the evening with incoming results from the counting of the votes. Give yourself enough of a contingency plan to deal with them.
But after the first few years of work, those times occur less and less often.
Did a Greg Louganis on the table in my office. I was still shook up, but certainly ok. " I asked about their velocity charts and burndown charts. Even if the manager is coaching, that's still peer-to-peer coaching for me. But you might have a problem where people are assigned to too many projects, so they can't make progress on yours. It looks like the Alliance will win, but we have to wait for the final result until Wednesday, counting the votes from expatriates and votes via mail.
Those are anticipated events, even if they're unscheduled.
And, because they're not collecting and displaying data, they have no way to explain this to the organization.
I will also post a history on my personal voting procedure.
The local painkiller was still working.
I was sure they would. I have some other writing to do, some web site updates, etc. The latter's total dominance of Swedish politics and society has given it almost totemic importance.
If you still have ideas, please leave them in comments or send me email.