[Directory-discuss] when dir review done ...

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Directory-discuss] when dir review done ...
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 21:42:20 GMT

Josh, John,

Upon looking at it this morning, somehow simply deleting a Review: page
when it is done doesn't seem right, unless it can be retrieved later.
Is that possible?  I didn't see it.

The review submissions are things a user wrote, and merge mistakes will
be made, and it would be good to be able to go back and see what was
submitted if there are questions, etc.

Maybe we should move them to a new category, Resolved: or something?
(Hopefully with unique renaming as Josh was thinking of ...)

Wdyt?

I did not delete either Review:GWorkspace or :Xboard, but did add notes
at the top that I had processed them.