[Directory-discuss] New featured projects listing: Will you help by pick

From: Andrew Engelbrecht
Subject: [Directory-discuss] New featured projects listing: Will you help by picking your favorites?
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 18:07:32 -0500

I made a featured projects list for the directory, with a brief listing
on the main page, and fuller one on this second page:

http://directory.fsf.org
http://directory.fsf.org/Featured

We need people to help choose projects they like and list them on the
upcoming featured projects list. Would you please help us come up with
good ideas for projects?

http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/FSD:Features/Featured_projects/Upcoming

If you cannot edit that page, or wish to be informal, feel free to
respond to this list with any projects you might like to see featured in
upcoming moths.

Thanks!
-Andrew