[directory-discuss] Bug update form

From: Joshua Gay
Subject: [directory-discuss] Bug update form
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 17:49:11 -0400

Hello,

There has been a lot of exciting work over the past week on the Free
Software Directory, including RSS feeds on the front page, and a *ton*
of updates to existing entries.

One new feature I added today pertains to the Bug pages. Administrators
will notice that you can now edit existing Bug entries by clicking the
"edit with form" tab. This will allow you to use checkboxes for fields
for indicating if you have completed reviewing a Bug as well as a new
field that will allow you to easily indicate if the licensing info for a
given project should be looked over by another administrator. This is
important, because getting the licensing info for free software projects
correct is often a difficult task, and therefore we should be helping
each other out by double checking each others work :-)

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you to everyone who
has been helping out on improving the directory!

Cheers,

Josh

--
Joshua Gay